We Can Help You Erase Your Debts and Start Anew
San Francisco / Bay Area Bankruptcy & Debt ReliefBankruptcy is a legal process whereby you can discharge (wipe out) most of your debts, and start fresh with a clean financial slate.
The Automatic Stay and Discharge InjunctionBankruptcy’s two most important powers, the automatic stay and the discharge injunction, work in tandem to protect you from the actions of creditors while your case is pending and then to erase your debts at the conclusion of your case. Filing your case automatically invokes the automatic stay which immediately:
- Stops harassing phone calls and letters
- Stops creditor lawsuits
- Stops foreclosures and repossessions
- Stops wage garnishments and all other attempts at collection
Consult an Experienced San Francisco Bankruptcy AttorneyIf you are experiencing financial difficulties, we encourage you to investigate all options, including bankruptcy. Please call 415-865-0212 today to schedule a free no-obligation initial consultation. At your initial consultation, we will discuss:
- Debt relief options available outside bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy options, including Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Which bankruptcy option best suits your situation and will provide you with the most debt relief
- The bankruptcy process and your duties and responsibilities should you decide to proceed
- Which of your debts will be discharged, and whether you will be entitled to retain your property (most people are able to retain all of their property)
- The cost of your bankruptcy filing
- What you can expect after bankruptcy
TAKE BACK THE INITIATIVE FROM YOUR CREDITORS.
CALL 415-865-0212 TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.