|Dennis R. Wheeler
The Law Offices of Dennis R. Wheeler
Consumer Bankruptcy Center
2358 Market Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, California 94114
Thank you for visiting this website, and I hope it has been informative. My practice focuses on debtor side consumer bankruptcies filed under Chapters 7 and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. We serve Bay Area consumers in the counties of San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, and Contra Costa. If you are considering bankruptcy, please contact my office to schedule a free initial consultation. Evening appointments are available.
- Juris Doctor, University of California Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California. Ranked in upper one third of graduating class.
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Missouri-St. Louis. Magna cum laude.
- Graduate, Pacific Coast School of Banking, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington. Final research paper selected for permanent placement in school’s library.
- Corporate Associate Attorney, Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP, San Francisco, California
- Bank Examiner, Case Manager; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, San Francisco, California and Salt Lake City, Utah
- California Bar Association, State Bar Number 221317
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Ancillary Proceedings Under Section 304 of the Bankruptcy Code and Reinsurance Collateralization Devices, International Association of Insurance Receivers (Summer 2003).
- The Banking Industry's Implementation of Credit Scoring for Small Business Loans-A Status Report, Pacific Coast Graduate School of Banking Permanent Library (1998).
- 2007 Housing Justice Award Recipient, Bar Association of San Francisco Volunteer Legal Services Program
- 2007 Outstanding Volunteer in Public Service Award, Bar Association of San Francisco Volunteer Legal Services Program
- 2006 Outstanding Volunteer in Public Service Award, Bar Association of San Francisco Volunteer Legal Services Program